61PPM High Speed Work Horse, optional staple finisher
Rent, Lease, Buy
Features: Lexmark XM5365 Printer
* 7″ inch Colour Touch Screen
* Optional stapler finishing
* 61 ppm, A4 prints B&W
* Copy | Print | Scan | Fax
* Automatic double sided printing
* Flatbed scanner with Automatic Document Feeder
* Scan speed 150 ipm
* 200 sheet Single pass document feeder – Scan both sides at the same time (DADF)
* 1 x 550 sheet A4 paper tray (optional Paper trays up to 3300 Page input)
* 1 x 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder
* Network ready, standard USB, ethernet
* Print resolution 1200 x 1200
* 2048 MB Memory, 1.2GHz Quad core processor
* Wi-fi Optional (Business security grade)
* Google cloud print ready and Airprint compatible
* 5000 – 75,000 pages / month, recommended monthly usage
* Toner cartridge up to 45,000 pages @ 5% coverage
* 4 years total extended parts warranty included
* Dimensions – HWD – 74 x 56 x 58 cm
* Weight 44Kg
Put output at up to 66 ppm in more places with the Lexmark XM5365 Printer Series, the multifunction products with features and performance to satisfy even large workgroups. Robust paper handling technology is designed to make printing more reliable, while long-life imaging components increase uptime and thoughtful engineering enhances serviceability. Available hard disk models enhance scanning performance and more.
Solid construction meets high-volume output and fast single-pass scanning.
Rugged design and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
With access to input capacity of up to 3,300 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages, 200-sheet automatic document feeder, long-life imaging unit and fuser that may never need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance.
A first page as fast as four seconds sets the stage for printing at up to 66 ppm¹, backed by the powerful combination of 1.2-GHz quad-core processor, available hard disk and up to 6 GB of memory. Single-pass two-sided scanning at up to 144 spm completes the speed equation, bolstered by bigger-than-ever 200-page document feeder capacity.
Secure your data while saving energy and time.
With new front-side power button and USB port, 17.8-cm colour e-Task touch screen to monitor and configure system settings and single-door access to parts and supplies, it’s easier than ever to get things done. Convenient front access to the paper path means you’ll virtually never have to access the back of the device.
Lexmark’s most energy-efficient large-workgroup monochrome products ever are rated EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certified. In addition to inactivity-based sleep mode, you can invoke sleep by simply pressing the new front-side power button. Lexmark-exclusive Quiet Mode reduces noise pollution by reducing sound by up to 5dBA, while Eco Mode lets you reduce energy consumption and enforce two-sided printing to save paper.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security³. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.