Features: Lexmark XM1246 Printer
* 4.3 inch Colour Touch Screen
* 44 ppm, A4 prints B&W
* Copy | Print | Scan | Fax
* Automatic double sided printing
* Flatbed scanner with Automatic Document Feeder
* Scan speed 84 ipm
* 50 Sheet Single pass document feeder – Scan both sides at the same time (DADF)
* 1 x 250 sheet A4 paper tray (optional Paper trays up to 900 Page input)
* 1 x 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder
* Network ready, standard USB, ethernet
* Print resolution 1200 x 1200
* 2048 MB Memory, 1.2GHz Quad core processor
* Wi-fi Optional (Business security grade)
* Google cloud print ready and Airprint compatible
* 2000 – 15,000 pages / month, recommended monthly usage
* Toner cartridge up to 21,000 pages @ 5% coverage
* 4 years total extended parts warranty included
* Dimensions – HWD – 48 x 49 x 43 cm
* Weight 20Kg
Mid-size workgroups can work fast and still run economically with the up-to 44 page-per-minute (A4)¹ multifunction product series whose long-life components rarely need replacement. A multi-core processor joins up to 2 GB of memory to power through big jobs, while a durable design helps keep things moving.
Sharp text and reliable performance mean the quality output will just keep going.
Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that’s easy to read—not the Lexmark XM1246 Printer series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
Robust and reliable, Lexmark multifunction products are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 25,000 pages² and a maximum input capacity of 2000 pages.
Save energy and shield your valuable information with a comprehensive product lineup.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous Energy Star 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.