Features: Lexmark XM1242 Printer
* 4.3 inch Colour Touch Screen
* 40 ppm, A4 prints B&W
* Copy | Print | Scan | Fax
* Automatic double sided printing
* Flatbed scanner with Automatic Document Feeder
* Scan speed 42 ipm
* Double siding document feeder (RADF)
* 1 x 250 sheet A4 paper tray (optional Paper trays up to 900 Page input)
* 1 x 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder
* Network ready, standard USB, ethernet
* Print resolution 1200 x 1200
* 1024 MB Memory, 1GHz Dual core processor
* Wi-fi Optional (Business security grade)
* Google cloud print ready and Airprint compatible
* 1000 – 10,000 pages / month, recommended monthly usage
* Toner cartridge up to 21,000 pages @ 5% coverage
* 4 years total extended parts warranty included
* Dimensions – 47 x 40 x 43 cm
* Weight 19Kg
The Lexmark XM1242 Printer Series offers print speed of up to 40 pages per minute (A4), plus fax, automatic document feeder, and copy functions powered by a standard multi-core processor and a full gigabyte of memory.
Connect with standard USB, gigabit ethernet, and Wi-Fi, depending on model.
Plus, 350 sheets of standard input can expand up to 900 with optional trays.
Multi-core processing power and flexible media handling put outstanding printing capabilities at your fingertips.
A 1 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of standard memory gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
Lexmark XM1242 Printer, Print what you want, in the size you want.
The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to A4, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
Designed with enterprise-level security, these energy-efficient devices get the job done.
Lexmark’s Lexmark XM1242 Printer comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous Energy Star 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.