Compact, connected and affordable, the high-performance Lexmark B2236dw features monochrome output of up to 34 pages per minute*, standard Wi-Fi connectivity and two-sided printing.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help to keep your information safe – in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner’s unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability.
Reduced operational costs
Standard two-sided printing and energy-saving modes reduce operational costs.
Compact form factor
When space is at a premium, the B2236dw is easy to find a place for, with dimensions of only 35.5 cm wide x 33.3 cm deep x 21.5 cm tall.
Output that works
With printing at up to 34* pages per minute, 1-GHz dual-core processor and 256 MB of memory, the B2236dw offers impressive performance. With up to 251 sheets of input, up to 6,000 pages** of available toner capacity and recommended monthly page volume of 250 to 2,500 pages, the B2236dw supports steady, reliable output for up to four users.
In addition to Ethernet and USB connectivity, standard on-board Wi-Fi makes it easy for both desktop computers and authorised mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, Mopria® certification and AirPrint certification.
In the Box
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Statement of limited warranty/guarantee
- Software and documentation CD
- Up to 12,000 pages** return programme imaging unit.
- Power cord(s)
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Up to 700 pages* return programme toner cartridge
- Lexmark B2236dw laser printer
*Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
*Average continuous black cartridge yield is standard pages as listed. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield will vary considerably based upon many factors. See www.Lexmark.com/yields for more info.
*Box contents may vary by country and/or reseller. Subject to change without notice.
|Part no. ||18M0135 |
|Print Technology || |
|Workgroup Size || |
|Display || |
- 2-line All Points Addressable (APA) monochrome LCD display
|Media Sizes Supported || |
- A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, JIS-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Letter, B5 Envelope, Statement, C5 Envelope, Executive, Universal, DL Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
|Included Paper Handling || |
- Integrated Duplex, Single-Sheet Manual Feed, 150-Sheet Output Bin, 250-Sheet Input
|Standard Ports || |
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Ethernet 10/100BaseTX (RJ-45)
|Size (mm – H x W x D) || |
|Weight || |
|Packaged Size (mm – H x W x D) || |
|Packaged Weight, kg || |
|Print Speed || |
- Up to:
- Black: 34 ppm1 (A4)
|Print Speed Duplex || |
- Up to:
- Black: 17 spm1 (A4)
|Time to First Page || |
- As fast as:
- Black: 7.9 seconds
|Print Resolution || |
- Black: 2400 Image Quality, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 Image Quality
|Duplex || |
- Integrated Duplex
|Printable Area || |
- metric: 5.0 mm of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)
|Media Types Supported || |
- Paper Labels, Card Stock, Plain Paper, Envelopes, Refer to the Paper & Specialty Media Guide
|Number of Paper Inputs || |
|Paper Input Capacity || |
- Standard: 251 pages 75 gsm bond
- Maximum: 251 pages 75 gsm bond
- 251 pages 75 gsm bond
|Paper Output Capacity || |
- Up to:
- Standard: 150 pages 75 gsm bond
- Maximum: 150 pages 75 gsm bond
|Paper Weight Range Supported || |
- 60 – 105 gsm (Standard Tray)
- 60 – 200 gsm (Multipurpose Feeder)
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume || |
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle || |
- Up to:
- 30000 pages per month3
Cartridges & Imaging
|Laser Cartridge Yields || |
- up to:
- 1,2004-page Cartridge
- 3,0004-page High Yield Cartridge
- 6,0004-page Extra High Yield Cartridge
|Imaging Unit Estimated Yield || |
- Up to:
- 12000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage5
|Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product || |
- 7004-page Black Starter Return Program Toner Cartridges
|Replacement Cartridges: || |
- Product functions only with replacement cartridges designed for use in a specific geographical region. See www.lexmark.com/regions for more details.
|Processor Speed || |
|Memory || |
- Standard: 256 MB
- Maximum: 256 MB
|Hard Disk || |
|Printer Languages || |
- PCL 5e Emulation, PCL 6 Emulation
|Fonts and Symbol Sets || |
- 2 PCL bitmap fonts, OCR-A, OCR-B scalable PCL 5e fonts, For more information, refer to the Technical Reference., 84 scalable PCL fonts, 3 of 9 scalable PCL 5e fonts in Narrow, Regular and Wide
|Touch Screen Display || |
|Direct USB || |
|Ethernet Network || |
|Wireless || |
|Network Protocol Support || |
- TCP/IP IPv6, TCP/IP IPv4, AppleTalk™, TCP, UDP
|Network Printing Methods || |
- LPR/LPD, FTP, Microsoft Web Services WSD, Enhanced IP (Port 9400), IPP 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 (Internet Printing Protocol)
|Network Management Protocols || |
- DHCP, APIPA (AutoIP), mDNS, IGMP, WINS, DDNS, SNMPv3, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, Telnet, NTP, ICMP, HTTP, DNS, ARP, HTTPs (SSL6/TLS), Finger
|Network Security || |
- IPSec, SNMPv3, 802.1x Authentication: MD5, MSCHAPv2, LEAP, PEAP, TLS, TTLS
Supported Operating Systems
|Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported || |
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7
|Apple Operating Systems Supported || |
- Support is provided through AirPrint and AirScan only
|Linux Operating Systems Supported || |
- openSUSE Linux 15, Debian 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, Debian GNU/Linux 8.11, Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 LTS, openSUSE Linux 42.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 6.10, 7.5, 7.6, Fedora 27, 28, 29, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, 11, 12
|Citrix MetaFrame || |
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services with Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server or Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0., Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with Citrix XenApp 6.0, 6.5, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation Server 3.0, 4.0, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation Server 4.0
|Novell Operating Systems Supported || |
- Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (SP3) on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP4 (x86 and x64) 3, Novell Open Enterprise Server 11 (SP3) on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 (x86 and x64), Novell NetWare 6.5 Open Enterprise Server, Novell Open Enterprise Server 15 (SP1) on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 (x86 and x64), Novell Open Enterprise Server 11 (SP3) on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 (x86 and x64)
Electrical & Operation
|ENERGY STAR || |
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption || |
- 0.56 kilowatt-hours per week
|Noise Level || |
- 14 dBA (Idle)
- 53 dBA (Print)
|Duplex Print Noise Level || |
|Average Power || |
- 1.2 watts (Sleep Mode)
- 4.0 watts (Ready Mode)
- 460 watts (Printing)
|Specified Operating Environment || |
- Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F)
- Altitude: 0 – 2896 Meters (9,500 Feet)
- Humidity: 15 to 80% Relative Humidity
|Product Certifications || |
- ENERGY STAR, ICES-003 Class B, US FDA/CDRH, UL 60950-1, FCC Class B, cUL CAN/CSA-C22.2 60950-1, CB EN/IEC 60950-1, CB EN/IEC 60825-1, CE DoC (EN 62311, EN 61000-3, EN 55024, EN 55032, UL), EFTA (CE), KCC, CCC, CECP, CEL, UL-AR, KC mark, ISO 532B, ECMA-370, Customs Union EAC, TER, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED?
|UNSPSC Code || |
|Country of Origin || |
|License/Agreement Terms || |
- Printers are sold subject to certain license/agreement conditions. See www.lexmark.com/printerlicense for details.
|Product Warranty || |
- 1 Year Onsite Repair, 3-5 Business Day Ground Shipment
* Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
** Average continuous mono declared yield in one-sided (simplex) mode of up to this number of pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield will vary considerably based upon many factors. See www.lexmark.com/yields for more information.
Planning to buy a Lexmark B2236Dw printer?
At Advanced Imaging Systems, we have a superior range of printers for enhanced productivity. The Commercial Printers Melbourne and Lexmark B2236Dw Laser Printer is compact, affordable and known for its performance. It makes an excellent option for monochrome output and is easy to use. Equipped with the latest features, the printer offers exceptional results and can take printing operations to a new level.
If you are looking for Lexmark Printers Australia and Lexmark B2236Dw Laser Printer online, check out the options that we have for you. We are a leading platform with an extensive range of printers offered at great deals. Whether you are looking for a business printer or have some other requirement, you will be amazed by the options here.
We take pride in offering printers that are just right for you. Our Lexmark B&W Laser Printers and Lexmark B2236Dw Laser Printer is versatile and offers the quality and speed that you require for an excellent outcome. Highly reliable and suitable for small spaces, our Lexmark device will help you get the job done right.
In case you have any questions related to our products, connect with us. With industry-leading options, we will help you make the right choice. Call us today.